4/23/09

Jumping In

I am jumping in. Leaving the comfort of anonymity to have a chat with the universe- Everything home is my passion. Fell in love with it and my husband years ago and he miraculously steered our ship toward a new home design and build business in Carmel , Indiana. East Coast friends and fam had trouble swallowing it all - leaving behind my successful marketing / sales career at Roche Pharma , the Baltimore Fells Point restaurants, uprooting the kiddos and everything familiar for an uncertain future- getting the picture.


Well 10 years have passed- and I have loved every minute - the good , the bad and the ugly. I am now the proud designer of the "Best In Show" Luxury 2008 Homearama Home. Go Figure - Its a 10,000 sq ft beauty capturing the essence of my New England roots - available for purchase and remains open daily 12-5 except Tuesdays. Check out www.heartwoodhomes.com for more info.

I'm hoping blog readers will find this a friendly place to land for news on home design and building trends , tips for decorating and staging, seen thru the eyes of busy mom who earns her living - takes the risks- in the world of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment