3/5/10

Finito

One of the best parts of my job - working with fabulous families to bring a home dream from drafting board to beautiful living space. What a joy - here's a peek below!


My husband and I work together on this project - he the builder -drafting architect and me the designer. I jump in to advise on room flow, space planning and the finishes. Once moved in, the fun really begins, as I work to complete the spaces with all the furnishings.


This family wanted to infuse urban elegance from their pre-kids days living in downtown Chicago, yet honor today with plenty of function for kids, friends and family. We agreed on a soft contemporary concept using fabulous finds from local retail haunts, blended with custom bench made pieces and family antiques. For more - check out http://www.heartwoodhomes.com/

Open Concept


Family Room


Custom Furinshings


Slate Fireplace Wall


Casual Dining




Kitchen With Bold Curved Hood

Heartwood Design



















No comments:

Post a Comment